You have to have a ready to go pizza crust for this recipe. Make your own or use a store bought one.
- 1 1/2 tbsp Spatini Seasoning
- 1 tsp McCormick Italian Seasoning
- 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Mozzarella Cheese 8oz or more depending on taste
- 1/2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 4 oz can mushrooms stems and pieces (optional)
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- Meat topping, if desired. Shown with low fat Kirby and Holloway Sausage.
- Mix the Spatini Seasoning, Italian Seasoning, tomato sauce and sugar together.
- Spread the seasoned tomato sauce over the prepared pizza crust.
- Spread mushrooms evenly over top of pizza
- Top with Mozzarella Cheese. Top with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 400° F for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then slice and serve.