Sumptuous Meatloaf seasoned with Spatini Seasoning Mix.
- 3/4 to 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 pound lean ground pork
- 1 tbsp Spatini Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp dehydrated chopped onion
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Mix well by hand.
- Shape into a loaf, place on a cookie sheet covered with a piece of non-stick aluminum foil.
- Bake in a 350° F oven for 1 hour.
Serve with mashed potatoes, and a vegetable.